- FC2® Internal Condom is indicated for the prevention of pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Patient must be uninsured (no insurance coverage) or underinsured (insurance does not cover FC2®)
- Patient must be a US resident or permanent US citizen
- Only patients can purchase FC2® through the FC2® Patient Uninsured Program. If you want to place an order for an organization (non-profit or community based organizations only), please purchase our bulk product here.
Please allow up to 5 business days for processing. Customers will receive the tracking number with a direct link to check tracking on the carrier site via email once the order is marked completed and shipped. For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that your credit card will show the charge from Veru, Inc.
- Limit 1 purchase every 30 days.
- Condoms are for personal use only and are labeled Not For Resale.
- The only way to ensure your FC2 is authentic, properly handled, and not expired is to obtain it through an authorized supplier or distributor. We cannot guarantee the product quality when FC2 is purchased through any other outlet. Learn more here.